Frequently Asked Questions
- SCADA returns arithmetic overflow (AO) flag
- Bad cutset/ bad voltage loop compiler warning...
- Battery cell modeling and BMS testing
- Can I arbitrarily choose simulation step of circuit solver?
- Can I import models from other software tools to Typhoon?
- Can I use Typhoon software for offline simulation?
- Circuit partitioning quick start
- Difference between discretization methods: Exact vs. Euler?
- How many power system buses can I simulate?
- How to connect grounds in multi-core models?
- How to convert power stage from Simulink to Typhoon HIL Schematic Editor?
- How to measure phase voltages in 3-phase system
- I can't access time varying elements
- Is there possiblity to have PMSM reluctance machine as component?
- Signal Processing-based electrical machine solvers
- Transformer saturation: magnetizing flux and current values
- What are valid applications for using individual switches?
- What does "Enable GDS oversampling" do?
- What is "SPC Output memory size [variables]" in the device configuration table?
- What is not supported by the C Function component?
- What is the impact of a core coupling on the electrical signals or circuit performance?
- What is the maximum number of electrical variables between two cores, two cores in two different devices, two devices?
- What is the maximum number of MMC levels per HIL device?
- What power stage components are available for conversion from Simulink to Typhoon HIL Schematic Editor?
- What should I do if a converter does not have an internal modulator?
- Why I cannot access individual switches from Schematic Editor library?
- Why is there a negative current through a diode?