Communication protocols FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use HIL device as a client (master)?
- Does Typhoon HIL support UDS on CAN protocol?
- Does Typhoon HIL support XCP on CAN protocol?
- Does Typhoon HIL supports LIN protocol?
- HIL as testing tool for digital substations based on IEC 61850 standard
- HIL IP address configuration
- How can I use Modbus inside Typhoon HIL?
- How can I use Typhoon HIL to test my communications and cyber security?
- How to convert two 16-bit registers to one 32-bit floating point register
- How to run serial communication protocol example?
- How to run the OPC UA example?
- How to use HIL SCADA as Modbus Client (Master)
- Is there a way to use USB as I/O for virtual HIL?
- Modbus RTU support?
- OCPP protocol in SCADA
- What are top and bottom Ethernet ports used for?
- What if there is an IP address problem despite ipconfig saying address is free (host unreachable)?
- What is the maximum number of Modbus registers one can simulate in the HIL device?