Frequently Asked Question
To read the MAC address of the HIL device you need to follow these steps:
- Connect the HIL device to your PC using an Ethernet cable. Make sure that you successfully Set up an Ethernet connection.
- Read the IP address of the HIL device that is connected to your PC.
- Open Command Prompt
- Run ipconfig command
- Read the IP address of your Ethernet adapter
- Run arp -a command
- Find the IP address of your Ethernet adapter
- The IP address, Physical address, and Type of the HIL device will be displayed
The example you can find here: